Motivational and inspirational speeches and presentations are based on personal experiences.
- Project your image
- Cope with challenges and change
- Develop and maintain a positive attitude
- Set reachable goals
- Image building for organizations and churches
- Diversity training
- Time management
- Team building
Personal experiences include vision loss, raising children, owning and managing several businesses, participating in a variety of organizations and churches, having a mild heart attack, and caring for a disabled spouse. All of my speeches use some humorous experiences as well as personal coping and adapting strategies.
Because of her research, she’s written various books and articles on the relevant topics. All Ardis’ speeches relate to specific audiences by using information from a questionnaire that clients are asked to fill out in advance of the occasion.
Please download and complete the speaker question if you are interested in having Ardis speak to your organization, business, church, or other group.
Projecting Your Image
- Develop a positive attitude and image
- Create a positive image for your organization
- Develop a positive image for your Church
- Update or write a business plan or improve the image of your business